You can find out more about our training courses here, where we can discuss your specific requirements, our training structure & fees.
that builds skills and capabilities
Join our Pardot Certified Experts through our tailored, interactive and engaging training courses to drive your team to success within your platform.
Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) Fundamentals
Our fundamentals course is designed to introduce the core concepts and everyday functionality of Pardot for the day-to-day user.
During this two-day interactive course our Pardot Certified trainers will give you the confidence in the platform, running through all the basics, with exercises, questions and best practice guidance throughout.
The course has been structured around the Pardot Specialist exam - making it ideal preparation for those looking to get certified.
Who is this for?
- Marketers with 0-6 months experience within Pardot
- Those looking to take their Pardot Specialist certification.
Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) Advanced
Our expert course builds on platform fundamentals to not only build confidence in the more advanced aspects of Pardot, but also the key supporting structure of Salesforce CRM.
Over this additional three-day tailored course, delivered by our Pardot Certified trainers, we'll be using your own Pardot instance to build out these advanced concepts and further enable your teams to maximise the potential of Pardot.
Who is this for?
- Marketers with 12+ months experience within Pardot, looking to upskill, and develop their knowledge up to the next level.
- Those looking to take their Pardot Consultant certification.
- 50+ certified experts across Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, BI tools, CRM and Sales Enablement in our business
- Over a decade of working in Pardot, with a global client base, delivering best-in-class marketing operations and insight
- Trusted Salesforce Silver partner since 2009
- Dedicated, purpose built, training facility opened in 2021 set in an idyllic countryside setting
- Many marketers are struggling to utilise the technology at their disposal, with 40% of marketers not using all the technology they’ve purchased.
- 50% of marketers are overwhelmed by the technology at their disposal.
- Three-quarters of marketers admit to not having the technical ability to achieve their digital ambitions.
*source State of Martech Report 2022
Want to learn more?