About this Course
Our Pardot Complete course is our recommended starting point for teams & individuals looking to hit the ground running in Salesforce Account Engagement (Pardot). Led by our Pardot Certified Consultants, this expanded introduction course will take you through the Essentials course plus advanced concepts, everyday pitfalls and best practices to get you campaign ready in just three days.
- The course consists of six two-and-a-half hour sessions, and is held remotely or in-person over a time period that suits you (either over three consecutive days, or spread out over a couple of weeks).
- This course is suitable for anyone with a job role working with Pardot, including: Marketing Operations, Marketing Manager or a Developer supporting marketing.
- No experience with Pardot or Marketing Automation is required. However, some familiarity with email marketing or CRM software will be helpful.
- Master Pardot fundamentals: Learn the essentials of Pardot, including lead creation and management, email campaign creation, and campaign performance tracking.
- Optimise campaigns with automation: Harness Pardot's powerful automation features to streamline and enhance your marketing campaigns. Gain expertise in building intelligent workflows, triggering actions based on lead behavior, and dynamically adjusting campaign elements for optimal impact.
- Target specific audiences with segmentation: Explore Pardot's Dynamic Lists and master the skills to effectively segment and target specific lead groups. With advanced filtering criteria, you will be able to deliver more personalised messaging, resulting in improved audience targeting.
- Personalise content for higher engagement: Discover strategies to deliver highly personalised content using Pardot. Tailor messages, offers, and experiences to individual leads and customers, resulting in increased engagement and higher conversion rates.
- Manage your Pardot instance: Acquire comprehensive knowledge in efficiently managing and configuring Pardot through the Admin area. Set up and maintain user roles and permissions for data security and compliance. Customise workspaces to optimise team efficiency and manage integrations with other tools for seamless data flow.
- Understand Pardot's data structure: Learn best practices for creating and customising fields, ensuring accurate and relevant lead information. Implement data normalisation and cleansing techniques for a high-quality database that supports reliable marketing analytics and reporting.
- Hands-on experience: Put your new skills into practice by creating a structured end-to-end campaign. Gain confidence in integrating assets, logic and reports to apply in your own marketing role.
| Introduction to Pardot
Dashboard and campaigns, visitors and prospects, list types
| Forms & Landing Pages
Form creation, landing pages, lightning builder, completion actions, data import
| Creating Emails
Native and lightning builder for email, personalisation, testing, dynamic content, A/B testing, form handlers
| Admin & Automation Tools
Salesforce connector and behaviour, field management, lead scoring, grading, recycle bin, automation rules, custom redirects
| Reporting & Engagement Studio
Conversions, campaign reporting, B2B MA overview, Engagement Studio actions, rules and triggers, reporting, tips and tricks
Joint end-to-end campaign build exercise, campaign reviews and Q&A
How We Train You
- Blended learning: We use a mix of classroom and hands-on learning techniques, adapting to the learning styles and preferences of those in the 'room'. We utilise practical exercises, polls, quiz questions and discussions to get you thinking and give you the knowledge and expertise to maximise use of your martech.
- Interactive remote learning: We utilise a dedicated online learning platform which has been designed with facilitation, training and interactivity in mind. You'll feel like you are in the room with us!
- Collaborative in-person training: either at your offices or at our training space in Ropley, Hampshire.
- On-going support & resources: All sessions will be recorded and shared after each session, along with the content and exercises that we'll use during the training. Our trainers will keep you updated with new platform features and best practices too.
With our approach, you'll feel more energised, engaged and you might even have some fun along the way!