It’s here! Pardot’s latest functionality release allows us to pass prospects through a single Engagement Studio multiple times. This means we can now have one re-engagement program, and keep it running, FOREVER!
How to make it work
When building the Engagement Studio, we need to ensure that the ‘Allow prospects to enter program more than once’ check box is checked.
Enter the amount of days before we reallow entry to the studio. If we set this to 1, any prospects who leave the Engagement Studio who are still a member of the recipient list will re-enter the next day.
‘Limit Program entries’ allows us to choose how many times we would like our prospects to re-enter our Engagement Studio. We can set a specific number of times or we can just set this to unlimited.
Things to think about:
- Recipient lists. Think about how you can control re-entry; adding and removing tags or adding to and from static lists works well with repeatable automation rules.
- You are limited to 10 repeatable Engagement Studios.
- If you want prospects to be sent the same emails in the Engagement Studio when they re-enter, ensure the setting ‘Drip/Engagement Programs: Allow email templates to be sent more than once to the same prospect’ is ticked.
To find this setting:
- click the cog in the top right corner
- click edit in the top right corner
- scroll down and check the check box