The Martech Solutions Architect will provide technical expertise to our clients in the context of the Marketing Technology transformation programmes. They will blend a wide range of technical understanding, with change management and process definition expertise to identify innovative and practical solutions to our clients' challenges. They will act as an advisor, both externally to the client and internally within Clevertouch, throughout a project's lifecycle. They will work with senior Clevertouch stakeholders to develop our strategic capabilities and offerings.
- Work with clients on their marketing technology deployment or change projects. Typically, this will be in the context of Marketing Automation or Marketing Cloud (typically Adobe Marketo, Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud) but will extend to other martech platforms that form part of the Clevertouch Marketing Spine (e.g. Sales Enablement or Customer Data Platforms).
- Independently design and deliver on-site workshops to client stakeholders determine requirements, provide best practice, develop solutions and produce outputs.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels of an organisation. Understand and manage stakeholder motivations and ambitions.
- Support the growth of Clevertouch’s capabilities and offerings in marketing technology. Share and evangelise these offerings internally.
- Lead client projects through the design, build, execution and optimisation lifecycles.
- Understand the detailed capabilities of core Clevertouch supported Marketing Automation and Marketing Cloud technologies. Provide advice and solutions that can be delivered on these technologies.
- Proactive research and investigation into new and emerging technologies and features that can support our clients' requirements.
- Support internal teams with the delivery of requirements and designed solutions.
- Take responsibility and ownership of projects through all phases from scoping to delivery. Manage and direct internal teams to achieve project success.
- Be commercially aware – from the client and Clevertouch perspectives. Quote accurately.
- Support pre-sales activity and shape complex engagements.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a technical consulting/architect role with enterprise clients.
- At least a 2:1 Bachelors from a good university. Masters desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills in formal and informal formats
- Strong understanding of requirement capture, solution definition and project governance methodologies and best practice
- Evidence of working as a senior member of a team delivering enterprise technology change
- Confident decision-making abilities
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills to manage and prioritize workloads
- The ability to articulate technical information to non-technical clients and colleagues
- Skills in Salesforce are desirable
- Marketing Technology experience is not required but may be beneficial. An interest and willingness to learn in this fast-moving sector is
This role is based in Alresford and at your home address up to 2 days a week. It will involve regular travel London and around the UK. Occasional international travel may be required.