Having an organised Pardot folder structure means you can really make the most of scoring categories and setting folder permissions to keep ‘your data’ your data.
Example: Let's say you have a marketing team, or individual, dedicated to managing events.
- Create a Pardot folder called ‘Events’.
- Create a group called Events Team and add all the members of your Events team into it.
- Set up permissions on the Events folders so only members of the Events group can see the contents of this folder.
- Set up a score category called Events and assign it to your Events folder
- Now show off to your colleagues how many points have been accumulated from the content in your folders.