Are you making the most of Pardot folders?
Having an organised Pardot folder structure means you can really make the most of scoring categories and setting folder permissions to keep ‘your data’ your data.
Example: Let’s say you have a marketing team, or individual, dedicated to managing events.
- Create a Pardot folder called ‘Events’.
- Create a group called Events Team and add all the members of your Events team into it.
- Set up permissions on the Events folders so only members of the Events group can see the contents of this folder.
- Set up a score category called Events and assign it to your Events folder
- Now show off to your colleagues how many points have been accumulated from the content in your folders.