You can find out more about our training courses here, where we can discuss your specific requirements, our training structure & fees.
that builds skills and capabilities
Join our Marketo Certified Experts through our tailored, interactive and engaging training courses to drive your team to success within your platform.
Our fundamentals course is designed to introduce the core concepts and everyday functionality of Marketo for the day-to-day user.
During this two-day interactive course our Marketo Certified Experts will give you the confidence in the platform, running through all the basics, with exercises, questions and best practice guidance throughout.
The course has been structured around the Marketo Certified Business Professional exam - making it ideal preparation for those looking to get certified.
Who is this for?
- Marketers with 0-6 months experience within Marketo
- Those looking to take their Marketo Engage Business Professional certification.
Our expert course builds on platform fundamentals with a key focus on preparing trainees for their Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert Certification (formerly the Marketo Certified Expert).
Over this six-day course, delivered by our Marketo Certified Experts, we'll be building up your confidence in the advanced aspects of Marketo (either within your own Marketo instance, or ours). We'll deep dive everything from building effective nurture campaigns to managing lead flow between Marketo & CRM.
Who is this for?
- Marketers with 12+ months experience within Marketo, looking to upskill, and develop their knowledge up to the next level.
- Those looking to take their Marketo Certified Expert certification.
- 50+ certified experts across Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, BI tools, CRM and Sales Enablement in our business
- Marketo's International Partner of the Year
- Marketo Platinum Partner (the only one in EMEA)
- B2B Marketing's Marketo Consultancy of the Year
- Adobe Silver Solution Partner - Marketo Engage Specialized
- Dedicated, purpose built, training facility opened in 2021 set in an idyllic countryside setting
- Many marketers are struggling to utilise the technology at their disposal, with 40% of marketers not using all the technology they’ve purchased.
- 50% of marketers are overwhelmed by the technology at their disposal.
- Three-quarters of marketers admit to not having the technical ability to achieve their digital ambitions.
*source State of Martech Report 2022
Want to learn more?