About this Course
If you're looking to get up and running with Adobe's Marketo Engage quickly and confidently, this course is for you! Led by our Marketo Certified Experts, you'll learn the basics of Marketo and gain the knowledge you need to create campaigns, manage your leads and drive your marketing automation forwards.
- The course consists of four two-and-a-half hour sessions that are held remotely or in-person over a time period that suits you (either over two consecutive days, or spread out over a couple of weeks).
- This course is suitable for anyone with a job role working with Marketo, including: Marketing Operations, Marketing Manager or a Developer supporting marketing.
- No experience with Marketo or Marketing Automation is required. However, some familiarity with email marketing or CRM software will be helpful.
By taking this course, you'll be able to:
- Learn the basics of Marketo: Learn how to efficiently manage leads, create impactful email campaigns, and track campaign performance for successful marketing.
- Optimise campaigns with Smart Campaigns: Master Marketo's Smart Campaigns feature to automate and optimise your marketing campaigns. Learn how to set up intelligent workflows, trigger actions based on specific lead behaviors, and dynamically adjust campaign elements for maximum effectiveness.
- Target specific audiences with Smart Lists: Gain expertise in creating Smart Lists within Marketo to segment and target specific groups of leads. Explore the various segmentation options and advanced filtering criteria available to refine your audience targeting and deliver more personalised messaging.
- Harness the power of personalised content: Learn how to create and deliver highly personalised content. Discover strategies and techniques to tailor messages, offers and experiences to individual leads and customers, increasing engagement and conversion rates.
- Become a valuable asset to your team: With your newfound skills, you'll be a valuable asset to your team, contributing to the creation of highly effective marketing campaigns.
| Introduction to Marketo & Database |
Overview and platform navigation, folder structure, person records, activity log, smart lists, importing data, automated subscriptions
| Design Studio |
Uploading assets, templates, email creation, landing pages, forms, personalisation, dynamic content
| Marketing Activities |
Program types, email programs, A/B testing, smart campaigns, journey building, program channels, statuses and tags
| Marketing Activities (cont.) |
Engagement (nurture) programs, event and webinar programs, data management (operational programs), analytics and reporting
How We Train You
- Blended Learning: We use a mix of classroom and hands-on learning techniques, adapting to the learning styles and preferences of those in the 'room'. We utilise practical exercises, polls, quiz questions and discussions to get you thinking and give you the knowledge and expertise to maximise use of your martech.
- Interactive Remote Learning: We utilise a dedicated online learning platform which has been designed with facilitation, training and interactivity in mind. You'll feel like you are in the room with us!
- Collaborative In-person Training: either at your offices or at our training space in Ropley, Hampshire.
- On-going Support & Resources: All sessions will be recorded and shared after each session, along with the content and exercises that we'll use during the training. Our trainers will keep you updated with new platform features and best practices too.
With our approach, you'll feel more energised, engaged and you might even have some fun along the way!