Reporting to the Head of Client Delivery, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the delivery of Martech projects. You will be involved at every stage of the project lifecycle, working closely with internal stakeholders including Data, Tech and Marketing. You must be a natural collaborator, problem solver, able to co-ordinate the efforts of transient project teams in varying areas of expertise and levels of experience.
- Responding to client queries in a timely manner, adhering to SLA’s
- Developing Client Project Plans to work towards financial account targets set by Head of Client Delivery
- Preparing for and running meetings and briefings. To include those taking place at Clevertouch offices and client sites.
- Working with other departments to ensure delivery is on time, of excellent quality and within budget.
- Using Clevertouch project management tools effectively to schedule new projects and tasks, whilst working closely with the scheduling team.
- Proactive management of project profitability through budget control and change management processes.
- Combining existing marketing experience, with knowledge secured on the job, to become a marketing automation expert. Actively learning across martech space, our key service offerings and beyond.
- Excellent project management skills: ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple accounts.
- Natural aptitude for attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience within a digital marketing role, at least 2 years of which must be in a Marketing Executive/ Manager role client-side is required for this position.
- Effective time-management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships
- Strong financial awareness and numerical skills
- Marketing Automation or email marketing experience
- Experience of Marketing in a Technology or Services Provider
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com, Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot
The Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme