As a growing Marketing Technology Consultancy, we are looking for a Marketo Technology Specialist to join our prestigious, award winning Consultancy!
Clevertouch was created exclusively with marketing technology in mind, and over 500 global clients and many awards later, our purpose remains the same - to help businesses make sense of martech.
We live and breathe marketing technology, be that through our consulting services or our own software.
No other company has our heritage, focus, and most of all, passion.
Simply put, we just Love Martech.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main objective of this role is to design and build digital marketing campaigns using the latest marketing automation platforms. Engage with clients to tailor effective solutions. Collaborate with the wider team, stay updated on trends, and optimise processes for enhanced efficiency.
- Execute complex digital marketing campaigns within Marketing Automation platforms.
- Design and implement tailored solutions in line with our clients' requirement.
- Engage directly with clients to understand their marketing needs and propose effective solutions for their marketing needs and problems.
- Collaborate with the wider technical team to share insights, best practices, and foster a culture of continuous learning, providing guidance to more junior members of the team.
- Facilitate collaboration between tech and the wider business.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and tech in with the sector, contributing insights to the team and the wider business.
- Identify opportunities for process optimisation within the the department and the wider business, working towards increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- As this position is an ‘Expert’ level, there will be an expectation to achieve a certification on the relevant MA (marketing automation) platform within the first 6 months in post. This will be supported by the business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Good knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (ideally certified)
- Experience with email marketing or HTML email development
- Good logical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for Clevertouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme