Why we developed the Pardot Data Extractor
- Reports within Pardot are brilliant for generic marketing reporting, but you can’t always create that bespoke report you need.
- Required Pardot data is often across multiple reports making acquiring all relevant information time consuming.
- Pardot reports and dashboards cannot be shared without login access to Pardot.
- Operational data is not easily accessible within Pardot’s reporting.
Solving Pardot user’s reporting challenges
We built the Pardot Data Extractor to solve the challenges faced by our customers to:
- Provide flexibility to identify, extract and report on Pardot data most important to you.
- Enable Pardot data to be combined with multiple data sources to report holistically on marketing and business metrics.
- Extract Pardot data quickly and not be limited by Pardot’s API.
- Analyse Pardot data on any BI tool.
- Provide a regular sync of data in near real-time to automatically refresh reports and keep them up to date.
How can I use the Pardot Data Extractor?
CleverTouch’s Pardot Data Extractor is as flexible as an application as it is in application. As such we provide 3 hosting options:
- We host the Pardot Data Extractor and database for you, and we help you build new reports and dashboards.
- You host the data extractor and the database, we build you beautiful dashboards.
- You can host the Pardot Data Extractor on your own infrastructure, although it will not receive updates automatically. These can be installed in batches when new releases are available.