The Marketing Consultant will have responsibility to deliver advice and expertise to support our clients develop their marketing strategy in the context of their Marketing Technology projects. They will act as an advisor, both externally to the client and internally within Clevertouch, to enable clients to meet their objectives. They will work with senior Clevertouch stakeholders to develop our strategic marketing capabilities and offering.
Work with clients on their marketing and content strategies. Typically, this will be in the context of Marketing Automation or Marketing Cloud (typically Adobe Marketo, Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud) but will extend to other martech platforms that form part of the Clevertouch Marketing Spine (e.g. Sales Enablement or Customer Data Platforms).
- Independently design and deliver on-site workshops to client stakeholders determine requirements, provide best practice and produce outputs.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels of an organisation. Understand and manage stakeholder motivations and ambitions.
- Lead the growth of Clevertouch’s capabilities and offerings in marketing and content strategy. Share and evangelise these offerings internally.
- Lead client campaigns through the design, build, execution and optimisation lifecycles.
- Understand the capabilities of core Clevertouch Marketing Automation and Marketing Cloud technologies. Provide advice and solutions that can be delivered on these technologies.
- Support internal teams with the delivery of requirements and designed solutions.
- Explore and engage clients on marketing best practice and processes outside of Clevertouch’s core competencies.
- Take responsibility and ownership of projects through all phases from scoping to delivery. Manage and direct internal teams to achieve project success.
- Be commercially aware – from the client and Clevertouch perspectives. Quote accurately.
- Support pre-sales activity and shape complex engagements.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a consulting role with enterprise clients or as a senior client side marketer.
- Experience in deploying or using marketing technology to deliver marketing strategies within B2B or B2C environment.
- At least a 2:1 Bachelors from a good university. Masters desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in formal and informal formats
- Strong understanding of marketing theory and best practice
- Evidence of using marketing technology to deliver strong customer experiences and ROI for an organization or client
- Confident decision making abilities
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills to manage and prioritize workloads
- The ability to articulate marketing information to non-marketing clients and colleagues
- Skills with Adobe Marketo and/or Salesforce Pardot are desirable
This role is based in Alresford and at your home address up to 2 days a week. It will involve regular travel London and around the UK. Occasional international travel may be required.