About this Course
Our Certified Administrator course builds on platform fundamentals with a key focus on preparing trainees for their Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator certification.
Over this three-day course, delivered by our Marketing Cloud certified Consultants, we'll build your confidence in the advanced aspects of Marketing Cloud (either within your own MC instance or ours), focusing on the SFMC Admin exam curriculum.
- The course consists of six two-and-a-half hour sessions, and is held remotely or in-person over a time period that suits you (either over four consecutive days, or spread out over a number of weeks).
- Suitable for anyone with a job role working with Marketing Cloud, including: Marketing Operations, Marketing Manager, Marketing Automation/Email/Campaign Manager or a Developer supporting marketing.
- Candidates should aim to have 6-12 months of experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Focusing on the exam topics found in the Marketing Cloud Administrator exam - we'll enhance your capabilities to administer your Marketing Cloud instance, improve efficiencies and give you plenty of ideas to go away and implement.
- Marketing Cloud setup: With this being the largest part of the exam (38%), you will learn about configuring your Marketing Cloud instance for your business' needs & requirements. This includes the configuration of business units, users/permissions, security/passwords, integrations, Setup Home, and extension products.
- Digital marketing proficiency: It's important to understand the data governance laws that apply to digital marketing. Here you will learn about the legal and regulatory requirements, security risks and responsibilities associated with digital marketing.
- Subscriber data management: We cover off the contact model, data quality, and preference and profile center concepts. We go further and get you comfortable with more complex data structures, sources (including Salesforce CRM) and the integration functionality to push and pull data in and out of Marketing Cloud.
- Channel management: We talk about more specific configuration elements within Marketing Cloud, including Mobile Studio, Email Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and Journey Builder.
- Maintenance: Here you will learn about data extraction and report generation, system monitoring and availability, and evaluation of additional Marketing Cloud products.
|Exam Guide & What to Expect
| Admin & Digital Marketing Proficiency
Setup home, business units, users and roles, account monitoring, data governance, security, integrations and extension products
| Data Management
Relational databases, data extensions and types, contact and subscriber keys, attribute model, importing data, synchronised data sources
| Journey Builder & Analytics
Overview, building a journey, entry sources, flow control and activities, testing, multi-channel and transactional journeys, tracking reports, analytics builder, intelligence overview
| Automation Studio
Activities, types, sources, journey automations, SQL, data extracts, import/extract workflows, studio configuration (mobile, email, social)
| Mock Test & Practice Questions
Further exam guidance and Q&A
How We Train You
- Blended learning: We use a mix of classroom and hands-on learning techniques, adapting to the learning styles and preferences of those in the 'room'. We utilise practical exercises, polls, quiz questions and discussions to get you thinking and give you the knowledge and expertise to maximise use of your martech.
- Interactive remote learning: We utilise a dedicated online learning platform which has been designed with facilitation, training and interactivity in mind. You'll feel like you are in the room with us!
- Collaborative in-person training: either at your offices or at our training space in Ropley, Hampshire.
- On-going support & resources: All sessions will be recorded and shared after each session, along with the content and exercises that we'll use during the training. Our trainers will keep you updated with new platform features and best practices too.
With our approach, you'll feel more energised, engaged and you might even have some fun along the way!