Your Trusted Adobe Experience Platform and Journey Optimizer Experts
Free 1:1 Consultancy Session
Since the announcement at Adobe Summit in April, we've been running free 1:1 consultancy sessions to help marketers make sense of both Adobe Experience Platform and Journey Optimizer. These sessions have been helping marketers translate Adobe's vision and thought leadership on digital customer experience and turning it into reality. Essentially, we've been helping marketers like you plan a roadmap from aspiration to execution, covering:
- Where to start your Adobe Experience Platform and Journey Optimizer programme
- How to overcome key challenges and barriers to adopting AEP and AJO
- How others in your industry are leveraging marketing technology to improve the Customer Experience
Sign up, grab a coffee and talk about your aspirations and challenges to one of our leading Adobe specialists today.
Driving business outcomes through improved customer experiences
Realising the art of the possible with Adobe Experience Platform and Journey Optimizer.
1:1 Customer Journeys
Designing hyper-personalised experiences your customer's expect, across all channels and devices through Adobe Journey Optimizer.
Single Customer View
Using Adobe Experience Platform to create a unified view of the customer across the business.
Integrating Adobe Experience Platform and Journey Optimizer into your existing technical infrastructure.
Showcasing business outcomes such as an increase in Customer Lifetime Value through Adobe Analytics.
Getting the business bought into your vision for a customer-first mentality through Adobe Experience Platform and Journey Optimizer.
The Trusted Advisor for Leading Brands
These are just a few of the leading brands who trust us to help push the boundaries of marketing technology to improve customer experience and drive business outcomes.
Adecco is a global recruitment specialist providing HR solutions to some of the largest companies in the world. Finding the workforce needed to facilitate a large GOV.UK contract proved a huge recruitment challenge and digital opportunity. That challenge is currently being met through a partnership between Adecco and Clevertouch.
- Candidate Experience: Recruit 1,000's of staff through a single process that delivers a best in class, seamless and engaging experience for candidates.
- Technology Engine: Maximise the technology investment to use its capabilities and scalable solution.
- Delivery in Partnership: Collaborate closely and flexibly to deliver candidate experience within project timelines.
- Leave a Legacy: Build skills, marketing technology and processes that can be scaled across Adecco outside of this project.
The agreed project plan was a defined 20-week initiative split into 3 stages: Strategic Planning & Design, Technical Core Build and Technical Build at Scale. This plan delivered 41 candidate journeys and 111 emails and SMS message sequences. Marketing technology was used to manage each stage of the candidate application process to make it as simple, clear and streamlined as possible.
BIMA is the leading provider of mobile-delivered health and insurance in emerging markets.
- - Increase customer engagement and retention
- - Improve customer experience: To start a personal, one-to-one conversation with our customers to understand their needs
- - Use data driven actions to ensure the offered services are relevant for customers
- - Encourage a behavioural change in the target segment that increases access, as well as usage, of mobile-delivered insurance services
- Campaign Journey Framework: The design and development 5 customer journeys to support the customer lifecycle, from onboarding and pre-payment campaigns to upsell campaigns for other healthcare products. Within the campaign framework there were >220 touchpoints delivered through marketing technology
- Technical Solution Design: The marketing technology setup supported the vision for a single view of the customer, integrating together multiple technologies to ensure a seamless customer experience.
BPP is one of the UK’s leading provider of higher education, helping over 80,000 learners a year build their careers through education. BPP sought a trusted advisor to consolidate their marketing technology stack.
- - To make significant cost savings in marketing technology by consolidating martech stack.
- - Unlock the benefits of having one centralised marketing technology infrastructure.
- - To achieve a single view of the customer
- - Clevertouch hosted marketing and technology deep dive discovery sessions to define the vision and inform the transformation program.
- - Technical migration between marketing technology platforms, including the implementation of new chosen platform.
- - Defining the appropriate business processes for lead management and campaign management to drive sales and marketing alignment.
- - Training teams across the business to adopt the new technology as part of a wider change management initiative.
- - Design and build of multi-channel and multi-tactic marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences utilising the new marketing technology infrastructure.
Serving a customer base of over 1.2 million students and businesses across 100 countries through more than 1000 partners, Kaplan is one of the world’s largest and most diverse B2C & B2B education providers. Throughout an 80-year history, Kaplan has been a beacon for expanding educational access and a leader in instructional innovation.
- - Customer Experience: Deliver a best in class, seamless and engaging experience across all Kaplan online and offline touchpoints.
- - Single View of the Customer: Develop synergies and opportunities by building a systemised view of the customer lifecycle.
- - Operational Design: Align people, process and marketing technology to drive efficiencies and increase marketing generated revenue.
- - Data Compliance: Maintain a clear and auditable view of consent and subscription management to ensure compliance, credibility and trust.
The project began with a strategic engagement through discovery sessions to define The Strategic Migration Roadmap (organisational design, workstreams, activities, dependencies and project timings) and The Technical Solution Design (technical architecture including data routing and process flows). Key deliverables thereafter included:
- - Migration of Kaplan from two separate marketing automation platforms to one.
- - Review and migration of customer journey framework of 400 sequences into a new, shared marketing technology with a re-engineered data model.