This training session is suitable for anyone with a job role working with Pardot, including: Marketing Operations, Marketing Manager or a Developer supporting marketing.
- Must have around 2 months light touch campaign use (E.g. You are familiar with Single Send functionality)
- Must have access to a Pardot instance on the day of the session
- Must have access to Engagement Studio on your Pardot environment (Please check your role gives you this)
- No HTML knowledge required
Pardot is seen by many users as a challenging tool with a daunting quantity of campaign types. This module will provide you with a standard template, or set of templates, which are tested, well understood and robust, which you can deploy straight away.
- A sophisticated campaign template built in Pardot ready to use
- Understand how you approach Pardot to make the most out of the available functionality
- We take you through a build, test it live, instilling confidence in both the tools and process
You need to be constantly learning. Your skillset will be redundant every 6 months in this world
How We Teach You
Delivered in person at our purpose-built education facility in Hampshire, each Level Up module has a duration of around 6 hours.
Your trainer is a qualified Pardot expert, who teaches in a friendly and engaging style, listening to your needs and ensuring examples are relevant to your objectives.
Each session focuses on an area of the marketer's role e.g. how to build and launch a successful campaign.
Our Level Up agendas combine both Pardot and marketing knowledge in order to deliver a best-in-class education program.
On completion of the full course, each Level Up Alumni will be competent in the module outcomes and also further along their journey to becoming a well-rounded digital marketer.
Bring along an idea of the types of campaigns you need to carry out. E.g. Onboarding, Nurture, Lapsed Customer re-engagement
- Where do your campaigns fit into your business objectives?
- Any use cases you have questions on. E.g. When should I use a certain type of campaign?
- What level of maturity do you have with Engagement Studio?
| What makes a great campaign? |
| The design process |
Objective setting, Audience identification, Positioning and Messaging, Personalisation, Workflow development
|MA Platform Campaign Capabilities|
|What works well? Best practice examples|
|Common pitfalls in the building process seen by Clevertouch|
|Define the campaign requirements|
|Considerations & Build|
|How to efficiently test|
|Utilising your template|
Matt Prior is the Technical Services Manager at Clevertouch.
With almost a decade spent using Marketing Automation tools in both the Salesforce and Adobe ecosystems, Matt is one of the leading technical consultants around today. He has delivered training in companies listed on the FTSE100, FTSE250 and across Europe. A recognised martech consultant in both Marketing Cloud and Marketing Automation, Matt sure knows what he’s talking about.