- Must have light touch experience with Pardot. For example, 2 months use.
- Must have access to a Pardot instance on the day of the session.
- Must have a base understanding of HTML.
This training session is suitable for anyone with a job role working with Pardot, including: Marketing Operations, Marketing Manager or Developer supporting marketing.
- Get full understanding of how to build a modular email template, built in your Pardot editor, which utilises all available functionality
- Learn how to get the best out of the editor by building emails in the Pardot way
- Understand how following Pardot email build best practice, you allow data to correctly integrate across your martech Spine
You need to be constantly learning. Your skillset will be redundant every 6 months in this world
How We Teach You
Delivered in person at our purpose-built education facility in Hampshire, each Level Up module has a duration of around 6 hours.
Your trainer is a qualified Pardot expert, who teaches in a friendly and engaging style, listening to your needs and ensuring examples are relevant to your objectives.
Each session focuses on an area of the marketer's role e.g. how to build and launch a successful campaign.
Our Level Up agendas combine both Pardot and marketing knowledge in order to deliver a best-in-class education program.
On completion of the full course, each Level Up Alumni will be competent in the module outcomes and also further along their journey to becoming a well-rounded digital marketer.
Bring along previous template examples, what does good look like, thought into potential usage and capabilities needed.
- What flexibility does your template need to have?
- What types of sections are required?
- What is the most commonly used template?
- Do you need more than one template?
- What campaigns is the template going to be used with?
|MA Platform editor capabilities and usability|
|What does good look like? Best practice examples from Clevertouch|
|How to engage with Subject Lines and sender addresses|
|Layout and responsive design|
|Imagery vs text|
|Call to action|
|Common Challenges seen by Clevertouch|
|MA Platform requirements for email template development|
|Concept of responsive and modular design|
|Building the core template|
|Developing required modules for the template|
|Considerations around updating in-flight templates|
|Approaches to testing|
Matt Prior is the Technical Services Manager at Clevertouch.
With almost a decade spent using Marketing Automation tools in both the Salesforce and Adobe ecosystems, Matt is one of the leading technical consultants around today. He has delivered training in companies listed on the FTSE100, FTSE250 and across Europe. A recognised martech consultant in both Marketing Cloud and Marketing Automation, Matt sure knows what he’s talking about.