Serving a customer base of over 1.2 million students and businesses across 100 countries through more than 1000 partners, Kaplan is one of the world’s largest and most diverse B2C & B2B education providers. Throughout an 80-year history, Kaplan has been a beacon for expanding educational access and a leader in instructional innovation.
- - Customer Experience: Deliver a best in class, seamless and engaging experience across all Kaplan online and offline touchpoints.
- - Single View of the Customer: Develop synergies and opportunities by building a systemised view of the customer lifecycle.
- - Operational Design: Align people, process and technology (SF marketing cloud) to drive efficiencies and increase marketing generated revenue.
- - Data Compliance: Maintain a clear and auditable view of consent and subscription management to ensure compliance, credibility and trust.
The project began with a strategic engagement through discovery sessions to define The Strategic Migration Roadmap (organisational design, workstreams, activities, dependencies and project timings) and The Technical Solution Design (technical architecture including data routing and process flows). Key deliverables thereafter included:
- - Migration of Kaplan from two separate marketing cloud instances to one.
- - Review and migration of 400 journey automations into the new, shared Marketing Cloud instance with a re-engineered data model.
- - Implemented an IP warming plan to support email send volumes of 60k per day from the new instance.