Clevertouch Marketing have a great opportunity for a bright, methodical thinker to join our Data/Insight team as a Senior Insight Analyst.
As the Senior Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for a wide range of different analytics and data management projects that support the functionality of tools and decision making of business areas around the Marketing Tech Spine.
- Auditing, Cleansing and Migration of Contact data from disparate data sources into new or existing MA platforms.
- ETL Pipeline Configuration and BI Dashboarding Development to support a Variety of Sales & Marketing reporting requirements
- Client understanding: Being able to take a business level brief and identify the correct technical implementation to achieve the client goal.
- Client delivery: Deliver analytic projects efficiently to specification. Provide metrics and insight that address the business problems.
- Consultative thinking: Have a full understanding of the business and technical implications of solutions, willingness to challenge both our and client processes, and provide new thinking to problems.
- Marketing understanding: Have an understanding of how marketing works across a wide range of channels, clients and industries in both the B2B and B2C environments for considered purchases.
- Innovation: Contribute to Clevertouch's portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency. Create and improve processes, tools, and contribute to best and internal development projects.
- Quality assurance: Be able to identify and fix issues in processes, calculations, and presentation of reporting and dashboards within your own work and other members of the team.
- Experience configuring and managing ETL Pipelines and Data warehouse infrastructure.
- Experience in data security focused on reporting/ analytics and data transfer.
- Strong Python or equivalent programming skills in the area of data management, & API interfacing.
- Experience with the Setup, Rollout and Management of a BI Solution within or for an organisation.
The Package & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Times Top 100 company to work for, Clevertouch constantly seeks to add to the list of benefits.