Clevertouch Marketing have a great opportunity for a bright, methodical thinker to join our Data/Insight team as a Senior Data Engineer.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for data extraction, transformation, cleansing and system integration projects. To support our clients with both data sets for reporting and integration of cloud systems Related to the Marketing Tech Spine.
- Build of custom integration layer between cloud system.
- ETL Pipeline and data warehouse configuration to support a variety of Sales & Marketing reporting requirements.
- Auditing, Cleansing and Migration of Contact data from disparate data sources into new or existing MA platforms.
- Workshopping with clients to build data schemas for Customer Data Platforms
- Client understanding: Being able to take a business level brief and identify the correct technical implementation to achieve the client goal.
- Client delivery: Deliver data projects efficiently to specification. Provide robust and efficient workflows that are maintainable and adaptable to new situations.
- System understanding: Gain and understanding of the use and processes within the different applications we support. To identify and implement the correct logic and automated processes.
- Consultative thinking: Have a full understanding of the business and technical implications of solutions, willingness to challenge both ours and client processes, and provide new thinking to problems.
- Innovation: Contribute to Clevertouch's portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency. Create and improve processes, tools, and contribute to best and internal development projects.
- Quality assurance: Build and implement robust in tool and scenario testing process to ensure and show that all processes work to client requirements.
- Experience configuring and managing ETL Pipelines and Data warehouse infrastructure.
- Experience in data security focused data transfer and data storage.
- Strong Python or equivalent programming skills in the area of data management, & API interfacing.
- Experience with the Setup of integration layer between cloud applications.
- Experience working with IPaaS Applications.
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Times Top 100 company to work for, CleverTouch constantly seeks to add to the list of benefits.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
If you feel that you have what it takes to become part of the CleverTouch team, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com
For more information about who we are and what we do visit our website