The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Expert will serve as a “platform expert” on all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) to support our client’s IT and marketing teams to implement marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Working with business team to design, develop, test and implement high quality functional automated email marketing campaigns on the SFMC (ExactTarget) platform
- Implement highly-complex, data driven integrations
- Capture learning from ongoing solution delivery to refine processes and work effort associated with achieving business success
- Onboarding and integrating of new data sources
- Providing team members with technical training as required such as configuration tasks for smart capture forms, workflows, and automation
- Answering queries re: platform features, capabilities, implementation, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with IT staff and executive and management stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Maintain a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and to ensure that solution devised adhere to these principles
- Document best practices and implementation procedures
- Extensive experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, experience with other Salesforce products highly desirable
- Extensive experience in marketing automation
- An advanced ability to plan, implement and refine complex and diverse user journeys
- Competent in using ampscript within email templates and landing pages for personalisation and automation purposes
- Good knowledge of SQL queries and their role in relation to Marketing Cloud
- At least 2 years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud development implementing CRM solutions with good command on triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) certifications highly desirable
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face)