- Reporting to the Director of Project Management, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the delivery of martech projects. As Project Manager, you will be involved at every stage of the project lifecycle, working closely with marketing, data and IT client stakeholders.
- You must be a natural collaborator, communicator, and problem-solver, able to co-ordinate the efforts of transient project teams with varying areas of expertise and levels of experience. Success in this role is measured by your ability to deliver projects to the agreed scope, within time cost and quality constraints, as well as to navigate the challenges of project change, deliver successful outcomes, and ultimately ensure customer satisfaction in the projects we deliver.
- Responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring and control of martech projects, including marketing automation and marketing cloud platform deployments and migrations, system integration and business transformation projects, for clients ranging from fast-paced tech businesses to the largest global enterprises.
- Coordinate the efforts of internal project teams, including business development leads, senior consultants, technical developers, quality assurance specialists and data analysts.
- Work collaboratively with client stakeholders, ensuring they are consulted and informed according to project need, driving decision making to keep your projects on track.
- Manage dependencies between related projects managed by Clevertouch, internal client teams or external third parties.
- Interpret and summarise technical issues concisely, facilitating technical and consultancy teams in creative problem solving to present well-considered solutions and recommendations to project stakeholders.
- Utilise project management, digital marketing and systems development best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the creation of new project proposals, scope definition and cost estimates to support the business development team.
- Provide support as required to projects owned by other project/account managers in a collaborative and flexible manner.
- Rigorous and proactive management of project profitability through budget control and change management processes.
- Provide regular project status reports to relevant stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Lead the process of closing projects, ensuring that successes are celebrated and lessons learned are highlighted, documented and fed back to the project team and wider business.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise level project management
- Professional and flexible project management skills, track record of being able to motivate and direct project teams to deliver results
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects of a complex and technical nature
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial awareness and numerical skills
- Natural aptitude for attention to detail
- Effective time-management skills when under pressure
- Experience of working within a marketing services business
- A degree in advertising, marketing, communications, computer science or management information systems
- Professional project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, AgilePM or industry equivalent)
- Knowledge of software engineering, email technology and deliverability techniques
- Understanding of digital marketing methods and terminology