Our broad range of clients, coupled with the individual and wide-ranging requirements of each project means that there are often opportunities to work on projects outside of the normal role – this could involve custom development work – and will ensure that every day is an opportunity for development and a new challenge to conquer.
As part of the placement program, you will also provide technical support to clients during the on boarding phase of their journey, giving you an opportunity to experience working with the client first hand. Training and support are provided to prepare you for this.
We’re looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals with an appetite for learning who are interested in becoming part of a young and fast paced industry. If you love technology and are looking to take your web programming skills to the next level, then this is a great opportunity for you. We strive to create a challenging yet stimulating environment in which our employees can strive to achieve the highest quality of work and feel the reward of fulfilling our client’s needs. An interest in Marketing Automation would be ideal but don’t worry if you haven’t even heard of this before, we’ve no doubt you’ll love it by the end of the year!
- Opportunity to work on projects outside of the normal role - this could involve custom development work
- To deploy digital marketing campaigns within Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience working with the client first hand
- Solid working knowledge of MS office tools, especially Excel and Outlook
- Project and personal time management skills to deliver technical components to a deadline
- Experience with server-side development technologies (e.g. PHP, Node.js)
- Experience with JS frameworks (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS)
- Experience working with API services and version control
- Technical experience with email marketing