Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for a growing list of clients spanning a range of business sectors, acting as the main point of contact between the Client and CleverTouch. You will work closely with your clients to achieve maximum client satisfaction and revenue growth, whilst supporting to achieve the client goals and business requirements and ensuring quality standards are always met.
Working closely with your clients, you will seek out and take briefs for new projects, fully managing and owning the quoting process, internal briefing and requirements scoping as well as the scheduling process and delivery for all tasks using the latest CleverTouch tools and processes.
- Developing Client Account Plans to work towards financial account targets set by Client Services Director
- Preparing for and running meetings and briefings. To include those taking place at CleverTouch offices and client sites
- Responding to client queries in a timely manner, adhering to SLA’s
- Maintaining and growing customer relationships, whilst maximizing client satisfaction at all times
- Proactively managing client expectations throughout projects, and working with other departments to ensure delivery is on time and within budget
- Proactively pursuing new opportunities with existing clients and writing proposals
- Providing support, as required, to other Account Managers within the team, including managing their clients during periods of absence and annual leave
- Using CleverTouch project management tools effectively to schedule new projects and tasks, whilst working closely with the scheduling team
- Combining existing marketing experience, with knowledge secured on the job, to become a marketing automation expert
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple accounts
- Natural aptitude for attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience within a digital marketing role, at least 2 years of which must be in a Marketing Executive/ Manager role client-side is required for this position.
- Effective time-management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships
- Strong financial awareness and numerical skills
- Marketing Automation or email marketing experience
- Experience of Marketing in a Technology or Services Provider
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com, Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot