This role is all about the learning experiences you provide. Whether you are delivering training remotely or in-person; to many or 1-2-1; client-site or from our purpose-built £2m offices complete with state-of-the-art training facility, you will teach and guide our valued clients and our people.
As our Lead Trainer in Marketing Technologies, you will:
- Facilitate sessions to our client-base across our core Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua and Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- You will also be our internal trainer and certifications lead, assisting new and existing Clevertouch people to attain their platform certifications
- Training courses will be both standard and bespoke and it will be you that ensures they are up-to-date, relevant for the audiences you engage, and a variety of mediums and channels are used and innovated.
- Some Marketing Automation experience
- Be a natural communicator with the ability to write training agendas and sessions you lead
- Be an engaging presenter who brings to life the learning experiences you are guiding with empathy and a considered teaching style
- Must have experience of facilitating technical training sessions
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days (increases to 28 days with length of service)
- New modern office environment
- Company provided laptop
- Mentoring and Personal Development programme
- Regular company socials
- Regular BBQ or take-away days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for Clevertouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working policy
- EMI Shareholder scheme
This role is based in Alresford and at your home address up to 2 days a week.