As a Lead Developer, you will be responsible for the management and development of various software projects in addition to managing other developers in the team. This role reports to the Technical Director.
- Guide the ways in which the development team works.
- Plan and lead development on new software development projects.
- Maintain, operate & support on all our existing development projects.
- Understand the development technologies and systems in use.
- Provide technical leadership, coach and mentor the team.
- Promote knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice.
- Communicate with clients, and other departments, to translate project requirements into technical outputs
- Have strong working knowledge of building and leading on software applications, with at least 5 years of real-world experience.
- Have good previous experience of managing & leading a team.
- Have previous experience of scoping software projects and interacting with customers to take an idea through to a developed product.
- Have working knowledge of best practices regarding security during development.
- Ideally have working knowledge of Vue.JS and Laravel.
- Ideally have working knowledge of SQL and Linux web-server management.
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days (increases to 28 days with length of service)
- New modern office environment
- Company provided laptop
- Mentoring and Personal Development programme
- Regular company socials
- Regular BBQ or take-away days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for Clevertouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working policy
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Sunday Time Top 100 Employer, Clevertouch constantly seek to add to the list of benefits.
This role is based in Alresford and at your home address up to 2 days a week. It will involve regular travel London and around the UK. Occasional international travel may be required.