Head of Marketing for a Martech Consultancy with a global reputation.
As a marketing consultancy, we appreciate and understand the difference between good marketing and sales promotion – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a serious Marketer with a love for Marketing Technology who can take our brand and our reputation even further.
This is an opportunity to build your own team. To set the plan against the business strategy and drive the direction of our Marketing. You will lead your team on everything from our PR, content, events, product marketing and sales alignment, agency relationships and being a Senior member of our leadership team.
Not for the faint hearted, you’ll need to be good - and we will look for real impact that starts by writing your own marketing strategy for your growing team and our business for the new financial year ahead - with support from our Founder and the Managing Director and working with your growing marketing team. You’ll also have the chance to work alongside our partner networks, Adobe, Salesforce and Seismic.
A professionally trained and qualified Marketer, you’ll have extensive experience in all areas of Marketing and team management and ideally be a subject matter expert in the field of Marketing Technology. Essential though will be your ability to build a plan, understand the metrics that matter and work with our Sales Director on delivering a robust marketing plan aligned to our business and brand goals.
Role and Responsibilities Head of Marketing:
- Lead generation
- MROI understanding and reporting back to our Executive team
- Working alongside external agencies for Brand, Campaign, PR, PPC, and SEO functions
- Develop and grow a talented team of marketing executives and campaign managers to bring creative spark to the business
- Content management - PR, blogs, social media etc.
- A member of our Leadership Team
- Senior Marketing experience
- Strategic, self-starter who’s commercial and analytical
- Credible communicator and presenter
- All-round marketeer with broad experience
- Ideally working in similar business or big brand/ technology experience
- Proven track record of achieving results
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Flexible working scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Times Top 100 company to work for, CleverTouch constantly seeks to add to the list of benefits.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
If you feel that you have what it takes to become part of the CleverTouch team, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com
For more information about who we are and what we do visit our website