Who are we looking for?
Working in our marketing team and reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for generating new demand for Clevertouch’s services and products, to drive and accelerate marketing growth to ensure that marketing-impacted sales and revenue targets are met. You will work closely with our Marketing Manager who is responsible for campaigns, content, communications and events.
This is a fabulous career opportunity for someone who loves to apply growth principles and playing a key role in generating incremental growth and revenue.
- Work with the Marketing Director, Marketing Manager and department leads for new business and partners, to oversee the development of demand creation, lead generation marketing and sales enablement for Clevertouch services and products.
- Work with the Marketing Director, Marketing Manager and Director of New Business to understand sales drivers for our services and products, target audiences, align on priorities and pipeline opportunities across the full funnel, to generate and accelerate relevant and qualified prospective clients for the sales team to nurture in the latter stages of pipeline, supporting lead follow-up with Sales teams.
- Deliver the day-to-day aspects of growth and performance marketing campaigns, including qualifying and nurturing leads, channel delivery through email sequences, LinkedIn ad campaigns, closely choosing and analysing data and so much more.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Director of New Business to maximise partner marketing opportunities, which lead to qualified pipeline opportunities.
- Work as part of a cross-functional Sales and Marketing team to develop short-term and long-term demand strategy plans and goals, owning the demand generation framework, related processes and lead scoring and modifying regularly.
- Continuously track, assess and present the results of the growth marketing efforts, and work to establish and improve standards and reporting which can be measured and tracked over time.
- Own relationships with growth marketing suppliers and partners and recommend changes as needed.
- Proven experience owning a marketing-impacted sales target, as part of a growth marketing brief
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workload
- Understanding of the current lead generation landscape
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Ideally have knowledge of Martech
- Ideally working in similar business or big brand/ technology experience
- Proven track record of achieving results in a B2B environment
The Package & Benefits
- Competitive salary with an attractive commission structure
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Top 100 company to work for, CleverTouch constantly seeks to add to the list of benefits.