Reporting to the Finance Director you will be a hands-on Finance Manager and own the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process across all legal entities. With a drive for accuracy and a keen attention to detail, you will have a key role to play within the finance team. You will produce the monthly management accounts and the preparation of regular reporting. Oversee the day-to-day accounting and financial management. You will support the CFO and Financial Controller and will be focused on delivering financial information to both internal and external stakeholders as well as providing daily operational support within the finance team.
- Manage balance sheet controls and reconciliations.
- Supervise Payroll, Purchase and Sales legers.
- Year-end statutory accounts and preparing for Audit
- Banking and cash management
- VAT and statutory returns
- 5+ years finance background & an interest in numbers
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective time-management skills when under pressure
- The ability to seek solutions
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility when required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Type of Employment: Full time with flexible Office/ Home working
May consider Part Time for right candidate
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Times Top 100 company to work for, CleverTouch constantly seeks to add to the list of benefits.