The Role and Responsibilities
The main objective of your role is to use the latest Marketing Technology platforms to deploy and manage digital marketing campaigns. You will be given full training with world class and industry accredited courses and will be expected to support clients with their requests in a timely and professional manner. Using our support portal, you will need to manage work requests, and build them in to the marketing technology platforms, whilst working to service level agreement timelines.
You will be working in a team of support experts who will aid you getting bedded into the role. You will use Jira & other support platforms to manage support queries to agreed SLA's. Queries will vary in the response needed. You will need to be able to think on your feet to get the best possible resolution.
You will also build marketing content from templates, including emails, landing pages and forms.
You can feed your ideas for improvement back into the team so that they can be implemented.
- Take emails built by our clients and add them to marketing campaigns within a marketing technology platform. (No coding skills required)
- To understand a client’s needs and to liaise with them when required.
- To build lists of marketable contacts using simple logic (And & Or)
- Working to deadlines & ensuring SLAs aren’t breached.
- To deploy digital marketing campaigns within Marketing Automation platforms
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical & Analytical mindset
- Able to pick up and use software platforms quickly
- Great Communication – Written & verbal
The Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding quarterly bonus scheme
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials including BBQ and Pizza days
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Times Top 100 company to work for, CleverTouch constantly seeks to add to the list of benefits.