Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an ambitious, energetic sales professional focused on business development to join our team. This is an opportunity to be part of a highly respected fast growing business with ‘a strong tech start-up culture’.
What will you be doing?
You will be an integral part of our sales team. Your role will be to identify new business opportunities or opportunities to optimize existing Martech investments. Your opportunities will be primarily generated by you, but will also come through our partner network and inbound enquires into the company. Reporting into a Business Director, you will be part of a small but growing team of sales and marketing professionals. In this role you will need to be an individual who is a highly motivated, self-starter who is not afraid to conduct outbound telemarketing activities against targeted accounts, prospect lists, and campaigns. The Clevertouch environment is one based on meritocracy and so the ambitious and successful candidate will be given additional responsibility and autonomy early on.
The main objective of your role will be;
- To undertake outbound activity talking with prospects
- Be able to deliver the company elevator pitch
- Write and deliver compelling pitches / proposals
- Actively participate in trade show / event planning to secure attendees and maximise prospect meetings for the Sales team
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research named accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop your accounts and create your own pipeline of opportunities.
- Update salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- The opportunity to grow your consulting sales experience
Qualifications / Requirements
- Essential skills / experience:
- Degree level education is a must, the ambition to read and learn will be essential to your development
- Minimum of 4 years in a sales environment, perhaps you are currently working in technology or marketing, publishing, professional services or recruitment.
- A team player, excellent communication skills and not afraid to share the praise
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Presentable, credible, friendly and engaging
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales-development at multiple executive levels within an organisation
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment reliant on a CRM for accurate forecasting.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- The highest level of integrity and professionalism, the way you do business is as important to us as how you do business.