Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an energetic, driven individual to join our growing new business team as a Lead for the build out of an BDR function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently in a similar role and looking for a new challenge or equally, someone looking for that next step in their sales career.
This role will report into the VP of Sales and plays a pivotal part in our revenue and business growth, being the first touch point for prospects with the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers (BDM) to ensure a robust prospect client list.
- Qualify and engage with inbound leads and enquiries.
- Outbound call making to prospect clients.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email.
- Work closely with Marketing and other teams to execute on campaigns and SLAs for inbound and outbound expectations.
- Schedule appointments (both virtual and in person) for the BDMs.
- Build out and lead BDR function and team.
- Proven experience of prospecting to similar industry titles (e.g. Marketing Heads).
- Strong working knowledge of modern sales tools, such as Linked In Sales Navigator.
- Ideally 3 years’ experience working in SaaS in a similar BDR role and 1 years’ experience in team leadership.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency in delivering results.
- Tenacious, go getter with the grit and determination to succeed.
- Outstanding professional communication and negotiation ability.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Proven track record of achieving results in a B2B environment.
The Package & Benefits
- Competitive salary with an attractive commission structure
- Fantastic training and development available (PDP)
- Holiday entitlement - 25 days increasing to 28 with length of service
- State of the Art office with onsite gym and wellness studio
- Use of company laptop & mobile
- Regular company socials
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- CleverRewards – Discounts at a host of retailers, exclusively for CleverTouch employees
- Cycle to work scheme
- EMI Shareholder scheme
As a Top 100 company to work for, Clevertouch constantly seeks to add to the list of benefits.