CleverTouch is looking for a new technical consultant to join a high performing team.
CleverTouch is a fast growing consultancy. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to join the leading Marketing Automation consultancy in Europe. You will be working with industry leading brands to push their Marketing Automation platforms beyond what they are capable of.
You will be expected to be able to take and meet client requirements, propose solutions to their problems and implement them within the Marketing Automation platforms. You will be working with Enterprise clients to enable them to get better ROI on their investments, provide an up to date understanding of current web technologies to enable you to propose third party or bespoke solutions to problems and develop proof of concept applications and present them to clients.
Training and certifications on the Marketing Automation platforms will be provided.
- Leading the technical implementation of Marketing Automation platforms through all phases of a project lifecycle
- Working with clients to determine requirements and scope of projects
- Designing and documenting technical solutions to complex problems
- Support clients through testing and change enablement processes
- Support internal teams with the delivery of challenging requirements
- Web development skills and at least one programming language are strongly desirable
- Marketing Automation platforms Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or ExactTarget desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving/analytical skills
- Public speaking & presentational skills
- Ability to spot and act on cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Working within the scope of the project & to budget
- Confident decision making abilities
- Proven Technical understanding of platform/software integration & implementation
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills to manage and prioritize workloads
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a technical, client facing role
- Experience implementing technology platforms in enterprise organisations e.g. Marketing Automation, CRM or Business Intelligence
- At least a 2:1 Bachelors in an analytical subject.