Sales Development Executive
We are currently seeking an ambitious, energetic sales professional focused on business development to join our team. This is an opportunity to be part of a highly respected fast growing business with ‘a strong tech start-up culture’.
You will be an integral part of our sales team; your role will be to identify new Marketing Automation opportunities or opportunities to optimize existing Marketing Automation investments. Your opportunities will be primarily generated by you, but will also come through our partner network and inbound enquires into the company.
Reporting into the Business Manager, you will be part of a small but growing team of 5 sales and marketing professionals. In this role you will need to be an individual who is a highly motivated, a self-starter who is not afraid to conduct outbound telemarketing activities against targeted accounts, prospect lists, and campaigns. The CleverTouch environment is one based on meritocracy and so the ambitious and successful candidate will be given additional responsibility and autonomy early on.
CleverTouch Marketing is an independent Marketing Automation technology consultancy who specialise in helping ambitious organisations and global brands drive digital transformation through the intelligent use of marketing technologies.
Our clients include Deloitte, PayPal, American Express and Rackspace.
Marketing Automation enables organisations to integrate all of their marketing efforts, such as email, web, events, PR and social media, into one platform and this leaves lots of room for technical development and innovation. This is where CleverTouch come in. With some of the most experienced consultants in the business and a team of technical experts to back them up, we help our clients get the most out of their Marketing Automation through a range of services from, general consulting to the use of our own technology and IP, to the development of advanced campaigns that we work closely with our clients to craft.
Marketing Automation is a relatively new concept, it is where CRM was 10 years ago, within the Marketing space and so we pride ourselves on helping our clients realise its true potential and maximise the return on their marketing investments.
- Working closely with the Business Manager, plan campaign activity accordingly to hit agreed targets.
- Connect with inbound leads through phone/email/social outreach
- Respond to contact requests in an efficient manner
- Ability to uncover service opportunities from the prospect
- Able to effectively question prospects & qualify inbound leads prior to hand off to the sales team
- Schedule meetings for the Sales team
- Track data and record opportunity notes for the sales team on SFDC
- Contribute to revenue
- Ability to research, prospect and build our contacts within target 200 list of Accounts.
- Work with Business Manager to target and use content well into this established base.
- Invite key targets to CleverTouch run events
- Able to effectively question & qualify prospects
- Work with the Business Manager and rest of the Sales Function to identify prospects in our target accounts
- Use a range of phone/email/social channels to prospect target accounts with personalized outreach
- Ability to pitch the CleverTouch elevator pitch
- Attend industry events to network with customers and prospects
- Schedule meetings for our sales team
- Track data and record opportunity notes on SFDC
- Degree level education is a must, the ambition to read and learn will be essential to your development.
- 1-2 years experience, perhaps you are currently working in recruitment, publishing, technology or marketing?
- Ambitious, we are looking for candidates who might want to move into a Field Sales role within 1-2 years.
- Excellent telephone manner to undertake outbound activity talking with prospects
- High energy and a positive attitude, someone who likes to have fun.
- Organised, some of your contact might need nurturing for upwards of 6-9 month and you will need to update salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- A team player, excellent communication skills and not afraid to share the praise
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Presentable, credible, friendly and engaging
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- The highest level of integrity and professionalism, the way you do business is as important to us as how you do business.