Marketing Programmes Manager
The Role & Responsibilities
CleverTouch is a fast-growing consultancy. We are looking for a talented individual with the drive, organisational skills and marketing understanding to be a potential marketing leader inside the organisation. This opportunity would suit someone who is a great team player with energy and ambition and who wants to join the leading Marketing Technology Consultancy in Europe.
Reporting to Co–MD of Brand and Business, and working alongside the Senior Manager for ABM and Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for ‘owning the above and top of funnel activities’, this includes inbound and outbound demand gen marketing activity; thought leadership initiatives, customer and prospect events – both our own and third party – demand generation campaigns; internal communications and newsletters; web content creation; blog content; social media marketing; PR.
The marketing organisation is expanding as is the budget and you will have access to some of the smartest tools and technology in the marketplace today.
- At least 6-8 years work experience in a B2B or B2C environment (agency or client side)
- Experience and demonstrable success in demand gen programmes and campaign execution
- Experienced in planning, creating and executing Marketing Campaigns
- Graduate degree, from a good University
- A highly organised, high energised individual but fun and personable too
- Post-grad marketing qualifications e.g CIM or IDM
- Marketing Automation or email marketing experience
- Experience of working in a Business Services environment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working with PR Agencies on a Comms Strategy is a plus too
- Knowledge and Experience of Salesforce.com, Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot