Junior Account Manager
The primary focus of the role of the Junior Account Manager for the volume account base is to work closely with a lead Account Manager in managing all day-to-day digital campaign activity across one or more large-scale accounts. The Account Manager must ensure timely and efficient project delivery through a number of technical tools, maximise client satisfaction, and proactively recommend best practice marketing approaches at every stage of the project lifecycle from compiling the user journey and developing content through to post-campaign recommendations. This is the role for someone with a passion for technology, a drive to get the details right, and a comfort in dealing (largely remotely over the telephone) with clients that are of strategic value to CleverTouch.
- Working effectively and proactively with a lead Account Manager on one or more large-scale accounts that are typically of a multi-national, multi-language nature.
- Representing CleverTouch interests in direct contact with that named set of clients in a timely and responsive fashion, as well representing the client’s interests to internal CleverTouch teams.
- Seeking out and taking briefs for new projects, and fully managing and owning the quoting, internal briefing and requirements scoping, scheduling process and delivery for those initiatives using the latest CleverTouch tools and processes.
- Approving the quality of all campaign builds, reports and other deliverables for projects in their care prior to release to client for sign off – ensuring that the objectives, client expectations and quality standards of a project are always met.
- Identifying and working hard to overcome potential project risk, escalating potential issues.
- Delivering all projects on time and within budget – quoting, ensuring PO coverage from the client, proactively managing projects within scope, assessing profitability at the end, and feeding the learnings into new initiatives within the account group.
- Providing support as required to projects owned by other account managers within the account group in a collaborative and flexible manner as required in the best interests of both CleverTouch and the client.
- Highlighting to the lead Account Manager or Account Director where new growth opportunities may arise for supplementary CleverTouch services.
- Proactively combining personal marketing training and experience, with input secured internally, to ensure the approaches and techniques with the likelihood of maximum results are proposed to clients at all times.
- Setting up, preparing for, and attending meetings and briefings, both at the CleverTouch offices and at client sites, providing follow up contact reports and ensuring all actions are logged and followed up in CleverTouch systems.
- Professional and flexible client management skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing digital projects
- Understanding of marketing services and client pain points
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial awareness and numerical skills
- Natural aptitude for attention to detail
- Effective time-management skills when under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience within a digital marketing role is required for this position.
- Experience with a marketing services business would also be of benefit.
- Possession of a marketing, communications or business degree, or a professional marketing qualification, is essential to demonstrating your commitment to being a true marketer.