IT and Security Specialist
Are you a self-starter and looking for your next challenge within IT and Cyber Security? This is an excellent highly visible opportunity for an IT and Security Specialist to join our Technical Team and be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing Marketing Consultancies.
As the IT and Security Specialist your primary objective will be to assist with the management of internal security and general IT support duties. You will also be required to respond to and manage IT and security issues through to resolution, including liaising with relevant IT and security vendors under the support of the Group Technical Director.
- To perform internal office IT support
- Respond to internal support requirements within your sphere of experience
- To escalate and liaise with software vendors support where required
- Be required to undertake self-directed learning and development on strategic aspects of Cyber security at a detailed technical level
- Work under broad direction of the Technical Director, personally managing your day to day tasks according to urgency and priority
- Own process and documentation relating to company security protocols
- Be asked to support the organisation's activity in gaining ISO27001 certification
- No specific vendor certifications are required, however evidence of the ability to study for and pass vendor certifications would be an advantage
- Evidence of recent self-study in security is expected
- Security+, CEH or other entry level security certification is an advantage
- A bachelor’s degree in a related subject is preferred
- Will hold a full UK driving licence and have access to own car.
- Must be willing to develop a broad knowledge of different technology areas within IT Security and will use their existing knowledge of IT to apply it to security