Graduate Insight Analyst
CleverTouch is an exciting, fast growing, marketing consultancy which already has some great clients and is looking for an Insight Analyst to join the Team. The successful candidate will convey passion and enthusiasm along with a creative flair and desire to always push the boundaries. They will have a rich understanding of how data and analysis can be exploited to help our client’s make decisions that will change their business.
The Insight Analyst is responsible for the processing and interrogation of large and varied marketing data sets to deliver insight that informs and drives clients’ marketing and sales decision making.
Central to the role is the ability to bring client data to life narratively and visually, presenting results with impact to actively engage the audience.
The Insight Analyst will be involved in the introduction and development of CleverTouch’s external data and insight offerings and also internal tools to improve efficiency and performance.
- Client Delivery: Deliver analytic projects to specification and within allotted time converting resulting analysis into insight that addresses the business problem
- Insight: Translate and articulate complex scenarios and concepts to a non-technical and often diverse audience using appropriate narrative and visual techniques. Work with the internal Client Services Team and the clients' own Marketing Teams to accurately present results and recommendations.
- Data Manipulation: Manipulate client, 3rd party and internal data sets conducting migration, synchronisation, master data management and cleanse projects
- Reporting: Setup Automated Reports, Dashboards and present analysis in a variety of formats
- Innovation: Contribute to CleverTouch’s portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency. Create and improve processes and tools and contribute to best practices and internal development projects.
- Commercial Focus: Apply prior business knowledge to inform and influence all analysis and research projects ensuring they are anchored in the ‘real world’
- Marketing: Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across a wide range of channels, clients, and industries including the customer journey
- Culture: Promote our collaborative and positive working environment and share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Training: Develop material and conduct training for both colleagues and clients
- Ability to leverage new software to deliver results
- Ability to derive novel and relevant insights from data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Effective time-management skills when under pressure
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree classification from a respected institution in Mathematics or other degree with an element of statistics or data analytics.
- Experience designing and configuring reports from specifications.
- Prior CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce)
- Prior exposure to Marketing Automation platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot)
- Advanced use of a data analytics package (Excel, Alteryx, Spss, Sas,…)
- Experience with a BI Package (Tableau, Domo,…)
- Developing and using modelling tools to support strategic decision making
- Experience in Operational Research