Digital Project Manager
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Project Manager has primary responsibility for leading and co-ordinating the delivery of digital projects. The Project Manager is involved at every stage of the project lifecycle and works closely with every area of the business.
They must be able to co-ordinate the efforts of transient project teams with varying areas of expertise and levels of experience. Success in this role is measured by the individual’s ability to deliver digital projects to the specified scope within time, cost and quality constraints.
This role is ideal for experienced digital project managers or technically minded project managers. A strong interest in digital marketing and web development would also be advantageous.
- Lead & co-ordinate the delivery of digital projects
- Coordinate the efforts of internal project teams, including business development leads, senior consultants, technical developers, quality assurance specialists and data analysts
- Utilise project management, digital marketing and systems development best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead and co-ordinate the creation of business cases, scope definition and cost estimates to support the business development team
- Lead and co-ordinate the planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of projects
- Provide regular project status reports to relevant stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ensure that all project stages are delivered to the specified scope within time, cost and quality constraints
- Lead the process of closing projects, ensuring that significant learnings are highlighted, documented and fed back to the project team where appropriate
- Professional and flexible project management skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing digital projects
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial awareness and numerical skills
- Natural aptitude for attention to detail
- Effective time-management skills when under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge/experience of an enterprise level project management methodology (e.g Prince2)
- A good understanding of project management methodologies (ability to discuss at least 2)
- Experience of working within a marketing services business
- A degree in advertising, marketing, communications, computer science or management information systems